Free MG Excess Return Voucher
When you buy a new or used MG we’ll give you a one year Free Excess Return Voucher worth up to £250*.
It works alongside your car insurance policy and pays up to £250 of your excess costs if you have an accident, dent or scrape and need to make a claim. It doesn’t matter who you are insured by. Just remember to call MG Excess Return first, before your insurer.
Exclusive benefits when you call MG Excess Return first
- * You’ll get up to £250 of your excess returned to you
- * We’ll recover your MG wherever you are in the UK, and give you a courtesy car while your car is being repaired
- * We’ll look after your claim from start to finish and liaise with your insurer on your behalf
- * We’ll exercise your right to choose an MG approved bodyshop to repair your car
- * And we guarantee that your car will be repaired using only MG Genuine Parts by trained specialists using the latest MG repair methods. This helps to protect your car's resale value, safety ratings and warranties
How it works
- 1. Ask your retailer to register your Excess Return Voucher which will be emailed to you
- 2. In the event of a claim, call MG Excess Return first, whoever you’re insured by, on 0330 100 3167. Otherwise the voucher will be void
- 3. The MG claims team will do the rest, so you can relax. Up to £250 of any excess will be reimbursed following completion of your claim and vehicle repair
*MG Free Excess Return Voucher Terms and Conditions
The Free Excess Return Voucher is available to customers who purchase a new or used MG from an MG dealer and who also apply for Free Driveaway Insurance.
- The voucher is valid for one year from its registration. Only one voucher can be issued per vehicle. The voucher can only be used once.
- The voucher only applies when the claim is reported to, accepted and managed by MG Excess Return and the accident repair is carried out at an MG Approved Bodyshop.
- To redeem the voucher, you must call the dedicated MG Excess Return hotline first on 0330 100 3167 after a vehicle accident, whoever you are insured by. If you call any other MG number or your insurer without our instruction the voucher will be void.
- Where we accept and complete the vehicle repair, we will pay up to £250 cash back towards any policy excess paid by you. You will be required to pay the repairer your applicable Motor Insurance Policy Excess. The repair cost must be settled by your insurer. Once the repair is completed and your insurer has settled the claim, we will refund you £250 or the value of your excess whichever is the lower. You will need to provide proof that you have paid your excess in order to claim under the voucher. Nothing in this offer obliges us to accept any vehicle for repair. The voucher is not valid if your vehicle is deemed a total loss.
- Where we manage the vehicle repair, we will do so in conjunction with your motor insurer if the accident was your fault, or the other driver’s insurer if they were at-fault and if they have accepted liability.
- Accident recovery is provided for unroadworthy vehicles when you call MG Excess Return first on the dedicated number and we handle your insurance claim on your behalf. If you cancel the recovery of your vehicle you will be liable for any cancellation charges incurred, or if your insurer rejects your claim you will be liable for any recovery costs incurred.
- A courtesy car is provided subject to availability when you call MG Excess Return first and your car is repaired by an MG approved repairer. It is not available if you are claiming on MG Free Driveaway Insurance or Get Me Home Cover.
- The voucher is not valid for standalone glass claims.
- This offer may be withdrawn at any time.
MG Excess Return is provided by Verex Assistance UK Ltd registered in England and Wales Company No.05687158, Batchworth House, Church Street, Rickmansworth, Herts WD3 1JE which is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities.